Loss Control Assistance
National General Insurance is committed to helping our commercial policyholders reduce their exposure to potential losses by providing educational, safety and training materials. These resources may be valuable in the development of distinctive loss control solutions for small to medium size businesses. Please use this information to help you cultivate a program that educates your employees and control the hazards encountered by the operations of your company.
- Accident Analysis
- Avoid Backing Accidents
- Basic Steps to a Successful Accident Prevention Program
- Designing a Loss Control Program
- DIY Inspection Program
- First Aid Readiness
- Fundamentals of a Safety Program
- How to Maintain a Safety Program
- Loss Control Program - Fleets
- MVRs and Employee Approval
- Operations Safety Guide - Fleets
- Safe Driving Practices
- Safety Programs: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Safety Programs Fail Because…
- Vehicle Safety Maintenance
- What Accidents Really Cost
- Who Is Responsible?
Need Help Opening our PDF Documents?
- Identify the document you wish to open from the list above.
- Click on the document title link. Acrobat Reader should immediately launch and the document displayed within a browser window.
- If Adobe Acrobat Reader does not launch and you are prompted with what type of application to open the file with, you do not have Acrobat Reader installed or not installed properly. Download the latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site.
For additional information on loss controls for your company, please contact us at email@example.com.