Why choose the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
The National General Insurance Homeowner Program offers the most comprehensive homeowners and renters coverage in the industry. Whether you live in a house, condo or apartment, you’ll enjoy:
- Personalized service from dedicated home insurance experts.
- 24-hour claims reporting, so you can reach us whenever you need us.
- Discounts for new homes, central security systems, sprinklers, and more.
- Open perils coverage for homeowners, which covers your home for all perils except those specifically excluded such as nuclear war, flood and earthquake.
- Named perils coverage for condo owners and renters to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft, and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as electronics and jewelry.
- Optional extended Replacement Cost Coverages to help ensure that your home will be rebuilt to its original quality, without a deduction for depreciation.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for your personal belongings, to replace your lost property with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
Why choose the National General Insurance Homeowners Program for all your home insurance needs? Because when it comes to your home, you can’t afford to compromise.
See how much you can save on homeowners coverage designed to meet your unique needs! Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Reduce your home insurance premiums significantly with exterior lighting, smoke alarms, security systems, deadbolts and other means. Learn more.
Flood insurance is part of a national program to protect you against disasters. Learn more.
Master policies vary widely from condo association to association. Do you know the insurance gaps you need to fill? Learn here.
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More