All loans are tracked and validated by National General’s TrackGuard program.
TrackGuard provides consumer-centric hazard, flood and wind insurance monitoring, system of record updates and lender-placed insurance prevention programs.
TrackGuard provides you with state-of-the-art homeowners insurance tracking services. Using our proprietary systems, we ensure all available insurance information is promptly and accurately updated to your insurance system of record. TrackGuard provides:
- Comprehensive, customizable procedures to support your specific requirements
- Quality and timely processing of insurance documents
- Minimized false placements for lender-placed insurance
- Focus on the customers and their experience
- Multiple ways to provide proof of coverage
- Proactive calls to carriers and agents
- Customer care one-stop resolution and education
- Call Center of Excellence and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Close the Loop, an automated process where we proactively follow up with a customer to ensure timely receipt of insurance information
- Linked Loans, an advanced technology that links insurance information on first and subordinate liens to reduce false placements
- CondoTrack, an automated process that cascades condominium association policy data to individual loans across all servicers
We provide a customer-focused, comprehensive and compliant process to ensure that insurance information is maintained accurately and in a timely manner, minimizing the need for lender-placed insurance.